You are in: Solicitors
About Beecham Peacock LLP
Personal Injury Solicitors, Road Traffic Accident Claims,
Beecham Peacock is a leading family law firm based in Newcastle. Our dedicated team of solicitors have the expertise to tackle a wide range of legal problems, including road traffic accident claims, employment disputes, personal injuries and family cases. Thanks to our commitment to providing the best possible legal assistance and working closely with all our clients, we have gained an enviable reputation for excellence, both in Newcastle and right across the UK.
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Injury Claims: As one of the UK’s leaders in the field, our team of personal injury experts have gained the trust of some of the biggest trade unions, including UNITE and USDAW, as well as the trust of numerous individuals and we boast an excellent track record of winning compensation where it is deserved. So, if you have suffered any type of personal injury at work, including stress, or if you’ve developed an occupation-related condition such as hearing loss, RSI or mesothelioma, get in touch and see if we can represent you. Our team of solicitors can also help you claim damages for injuries sustained from accidents in public for example, through road traffic accidents and trips and falls. Again, Beecham Peacock will be able to provide you with initial advice and, if necessary, guide and represent you through every stage of the legal process on a no win, no fee basis.
- Employment Law: At Beecham Peacock, our team of solicitors have masses of experience of dealing with a range of employment-related disputes. We can offer our assistance in equal pay claims, for securing maternity, paternity or carer’s entitlements and advise you on everything from your contractual rights, discrimination in the workplace and bullying and harassment. We are also able to offer expert legal advice on health and safety in the workplace and have significant experience of representing our clients at employment tribunals.
- Family Law: Beecham Peacock boasts its own team of specialist family law solicitors, able to take on a wide range of cases, from divorce and pre-nuptial agreements right through to dealing with cases of domestic violence. Our dedicated team of experts are committed to making any dispute as stress-free as possible and will guide you through every stage of the legal process. Get in touch to arrange a free initial discussion with one of our specialist solicitors.
- Wills, Trust and Probate: Our team of specially-trained solicitors take pride in providing a sympathetic and understanding probate service to make a troubling and often confusing time as straightforward as possible. As well as offering help dealing with the affairs of a loved one who has recently died, our solicitors can also guide you through setting up a will, a Trust Fund or dealing with the Power of Attorney.
- Criminal Law: At Beecham Peacock, we also offer expert help with a range of criminal law cases. We operate a 24-hour service 365 days a year and our solicitors are ready to represent you in a police station and ensure you receive the proper advice. We are approved by the Legal Services Commission, meaning we are able to offer free legal advice and representation under the Legal Aid scheme.