You are in: Surveyors
Giddens and Associates Building Surveyors448 March Road,
Contact:T:07719018544E: Email Company
About Giddens and Associates Building Surveyors
Giddens and Associates provide professional services from Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying and Property Defects to Project Management and advice on Building Regulations, Giddens and Associates tailor packages to suit you.
Giddens and Associates who also provide services for:
- Quantity Surveying, including feasibility studies, estimates of building costs, budget control, final accounts, value engineering and construction cost consultants
• Building Surveys, A building survey consists of a comprehensive survey of the property and the provision of a detailed report. It will include details of any significant defects and their potential implications, technical details, recommendations, maintenance information, and estimates of the costs of any works identified. This type of survey is of particular use when purchasing an older or larger property, one of an unusual construction or with special requirements placed on it such as a listed building.
• Procurement, we are experts in EU procurement; identifying suitable contracts, and we can manage the full procurement process for you
• Contract and Project Management, including design, planning, contract administration, contractor supervision, site monitoring, signing off works and liaising with residents
• Accurate Documentation, from tenders to contractual frameworks
• Auditing of Contracts, including open book reconciliation and ensuring work has been carried out to required standards after jobs are completed
• Planning and Building Regulations, we will deal with all your planning and regulatory needs
• Building Defect Analysis, defects and problems found in buildings by owners, occupiers or potential purchasers can be inspected and reported on whether as an insurance requirement or for peace of mind. A tailored service can be offered depending on the precise nature and extent of the work required
• Party Walls, We provide expert advice relating to party walls, boundary walls and excavations near neighbouring buildings The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 provides a framework for preventing and resolving disputes in relation to party walls, boundary walls and excavations near neighbouring buildings. Anyone intending to carry out work of the type described in the Act must give Adjoining Owners notice of their intentions.
Giddens and Associates provide services that help organisations and individuals manage costs and contracts whether you are buying, building or renovation properties and work with Housing Associations, Local Authorities, Architects, Engineers, Developers, Leasehold Block Schemes as well as Private Individuals.
Giddens and Associates provide peace of mind and clarity in all aspects of property maintenence, renovations, building regulations and buying.