You are in: Education Agencies & Authorities
KumonSt Jude's Community Hall, 67 Ilbert Street,
Queens Park Estate,
Contact:T:020 8202 0983E: Email Company
Kumon is a unique method of study which focuses on providing individualised maths and English study programmes – tailored to meet your child's specific requirements, help develop and reinforce lifelong study skills. Our Maths and English programmes are open to children of all ages, irrespective of ability.
Kumon's tried and tested programmes help instil self-confidence, discipline, exceptional study habits and the ability to self-learn – attributes that benefit dedicated students in all spheres of their lives.
Students are continuingly assessed & motivated so they are working at their 'just right level.'
So if you would like your child to:
1. Become a confident self-starter
2. Develop great study skills and self-discipline that will last a life time
3. Embrace new concepts with proficiency and accuracy
4. Work at a pace and level best suited to maximise their potential
5. Perform at an academic level beyond that expected of students their age
Why not try a Free Assessment at the Ladbroke Grove Kumon Centre